Sunday, December 9, 2012

(Just a personal project..Love Star Wars Angry Birds! This is the AT-piggie Walker I modeled in Cinema 4D R13/ WIP)
Hello everyone :) I just wanted to post an update...I have hit a creative road block considering the design of the overall style of the film. I have in mind what the mood is and now just trying to flesh out some designs for the buildings and everyday objects that will be present in the environment. I can tell you that producing a CG feature is not easy as I first thought, and that is even after obtaining three degrees in Animation & visual effects. I think the process is a little frustrating because I have only two people working on this project, including myself and my writer. I did have a larger group, but they had to bail to go back to school, very understandable. But without a larger group of people that could handle the many hats in this project, its all up to me. So, onward I go until it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment